Effective October 1, 2021, all Longmont Public Media (LPM) employees, contractors,
volunteers, patrons, and all other persons entering the LPM facility must show proof of
vaccination and be fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated means two weeks have passed since the
person’s receipt of one course of a single dose COVID-19 vaccine or two doses of any two-dose
Longmont Public Media will only accept as proof of vaccination, the following:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO Yellow Card) which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered);
- a photo of a Vaccination Record Card as a separate document;
- a photo of the employee’s Vaccination Record Card stored on a phone or electronic device;
- documentation of COVID-19 vaccination from a health care provider;
- digital record accessed through the myColorado app.
Longmont Public Media will not permit entry to our facility to any person who is not fully vaccinated.
Longmont Public Media members who willfully violate this policy will have their membership revoked.
Additionally, Longmont Public Media has applied to Boulder County Public Health’s Fully Vaccinated Facility program and will inform our community when approved.
For any questions, please email: email@example.com